Tizen App Share

Tizen App Share is a fast and easy-to-use tool for sending Tizen apps from your device to any Tizen device. 99% of Tizen app file can be easily and quickly delivered to Tizen phone without using mobile data via Wi-Fi direct. Search and download a variety of Tizen apps through Tizen App Share and easily share apps to the Tizen phone.
To prevent illegal leakage of paid apps and to obtain accurate statistics of downloads, end users are only allowed to share 99% of a Tizen App file among themselves, and are required to download the remaining 1% of the file from the Tizen Store to install and/or use the app.

You can check more details on the Tizen App Share guide video.


Tizen App Share is available on the recently launched Samsung Z4 device onwards, and may gradually be made available on other existing Tizen devices. All apps that have been registered in Tizen Store can be distributed to end users via Tizen App Share.